15 Unwelcome Mats That Will Stop Visitors in Their Tracks
We could all use an extra smile these days...Enjoy!!
We've all experienced those Greta Garbo moments when we just "want to be alone." But it's often difficult to express that sentiment without coming off as rude or unfriendly. Well, what if your welcome mat could do the talking for you? The following are 15 less-than-inviting welcome mats that get your message across loud and clear. So the next time you're craving a little alone time, put out one of these and watch would-be visitors do a double-take.
1. When there's only one person you really want to seeIt's true, no one gets as warm a welcome as the fellow carrying a large pie.
2. It's probably safer to try back another timeHey, at least you know exactly where you stand with these folks.
3. Starting off on the wrong foot...This is a bit of a conversation-stopper.
4. For the unpopular guest...This is ideal for that pal who always comes empty-handed and overstays his welcome.
5. Appreciate the honestyYou can't get much more blunt than this.
6. Make a run for the borderIf you're not near a Taco Bell, better try again later.
7. Hostile greetingThis will make you reconsider ringing that bell, won't it?
8. When only a select few will doThere's something to be said for knowing who brings out the best in you.
And if you're not...... 🙋🏻 #ByeFelicia #UnWelcomeMat #GoAway #leave #japanesechin #jappy #chinstagram #inspirational #wine #coffee #sleep #pizza #diet #spinning #cardio #yoga #naps #miami #miamidogs #jappychins #dogoftheday #dogsofinstagram #petsofinstagram #dailyfluff repost ♻️ @ihavethisthingwithpizza
9. For the introvertA little contact goes a long way.
10. Perfect for solicitorsIf you're inundated with people trying to sell you things you don't want or need, this should do the trick!
11. Unfriendly felineThis little kitty needs to mind her manners.
12. Don't let the friendly font fool youJust because the front door is colorful, that doesn't mean you're invited to walk through it.
13. Now that's unwarrantedAh, this one might offer the perfect passive-aggressive welcome to your relatives this Thanksgiving.
14. Small but surlyWho needs a bouncer when you've got this unpleasant pug working the door?
15. Simple but not understatedIt doesn't get much more straightforward than this!
I hope that put a smile on your face!
Now...go out and make someone smile.
Patricia !!!!! "RahRah"
Contact me, I am the Real Estate Matchmaker, when you are thinking about moving. I am an Advocate for buyers and sellers nationwide, and will screen and help you choose the best realtor (from my vast realtor network nationwide) for your specific wants and needs, and I will provide tools and strategies throughout the entire transaction and transition... This is a "No Cost" service for buyers and sellers! Don't be a statistic, there is a 70% chance you could choose the wrong realtor and have a negative experience when buying or selling a home! Yikes!
I Move People With Heart, physically and emotionally, In addition to being a Realtor, I am a Life Stylist, Styling the life that you deserve, by mentoring Realtors to live a fun, balanced and successful Real Estate Career! I go to the core, I don't put a band aid on it, I will help you create a lifestyle change where you will smile at the new day!...Who says you can't have it all?!
Excellent service, communication, and support has always been a top priority in Patricia’s 25 years of real estate experience. These principles are so important to her, that Patricia expanded her service and expertise to elevate the real estate industry nationwide. Patricia has high standards and only matches buyers and sellers to realtors that meet her exceptional guidelines. For more details,on her nationwide business, contact Patricia at Patricia@RahRahRealEstate.Love