24 Super Creative Jack-O’-Lantern Ideas You Should Try This Halloween
It’s that time again. Soon, the cutest ghouls and goblins will be prancing from door to door asking for tricks or treats. Here’s some inspiration to make your carvings stand out from the rest!
1. This image is based on Jack from “The Nightmare before Christmas.”
2. For the little ghouls who like to rock out.
3. This one would be perfect with a recording of “I am Groot!” playing in the darkness.
4. What kid doesn’t love this hedgehog?
5. Maybe add a sign: “Warning - this pumpkin will eat all your treats!”
6. Here’s one for the Trekkie parents.
7. Teenage Mutant Ninja Pumpkins.
8. Transformers can literally transform out of anything...
9. Give this one a saxophone!
10. Hobbes wants out!
11. This is what Jack-O’-Lanterns look like in Hawaii.
12. Now that’s creative.
13. Carve this if you don’t want parents letting their kids ask for candy from you.
14. Beware: hungry pumpkins.
15. Here’s what they carve in Texas.
16. “I see children ambling up to my castle! Eeeeexxxxxcellent. I believe I’ll choose... TRICK!”
17. Wow! Hats off to you if you can carve Van Gogh’s Starry Night into a pumpkin!
18. Not all Jack-O’-Lanterns need to be scary. Here’s one that’s rather lovely.
19. I’m guessing the house this pumpkin decorates specializes in gold covered chocolate coins.
20. Ever get that strange feeling when you suspect a treat might actually be a trick?
21. No kid would forget seeing this one.
22. This minion is not amused. Bonus points for carving the entire pumpkin!
23. Come to the dark side. We have candy!
24. In case you carved crooked teeth into your pumpkin... problem solved.
Now go out and make somebody smile:)
Patricia !!!!! "RahRah"
I have been a 5 star Realtor® in the Bellevue/Seattle Area of Washington State, and mentor of Real Estate for 25 years nationally. My goal is to provide the best service, so you will happily refer me to your friends, family and co-workers. So if you are in need of a Top Realtor® or need a mentor/coach, to inspire, motivate, and bring more positivity into your life...Let's talk!
Contact me at email@example.com
I am a podcaster, motivator, mentor and a Inspirational Realtor® based in Seattle, Washington who love's moving people with heart.
In addition to being a Realtor and mentor in Seattle, Wa. I am an advocate for buyers and sellers nationwide, and will personally screen and help you choose the best Realtor® if you are relocating around the US or Canada, (from my vast network nationwide) for your specific wants and needs. It's personalized! So contact me at Patricia@patricialove.com
What I do... is Real Estate, but who I am... is living life in a positive way, giving value in what I do...and always "Moving People With Heart!"
Want to get to know me better, get my Free 5 Diamond Videos and change your life...
or do you want to take action now, get a Free 30 Minute Consultation
Let's Talk! 425 445 0507 or email me at Patricia@RahRahRealEstate.Love