Cart 0
Untitled 2
five_star


real estate referrals

At “RahRah” Real Estate, we have never lost sight that the word “serve” is at the root of service. When you choose to work with us, know that we set the bar high. For real estate referrals we match buyers and sellers ONLY to realtors that meet exceptional guidelines. To experience our packaged complimentary concierge services, please fill out the appropriate form below and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours.

Relocating?
Across the world or across the street, I am your Real Estate agent Matchmaker!

“RahRah” Real Estate will personally match your wants and needs to the Top 3% real estate agents across the world. I am a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and have access to an exclusive global 30K+ database, which includes my own personally interviewed agents around the world. Whether you are a buyer or seller, simply fill out the form below and let “RahRah” Real Estate do the work for you. My “matchmaking” services are at NO COST TO YOU!

testimonials

SERVICES

We interview top agents in your area that match YOUR needs, whether you are buying or selling and provide:

  • Referral minimum of two agents for you to interview
  • Clear communications with you throughout
  • What to look for in a listing agent or a buying agent
  • Tips & tricks to stage and showcase your home for the best results
  • Market-driven pricing and negotiation strategies
  • Why you hire an agent
  • All at NO COST to you!

RahRah Fridays 10/13/2017 Are you afraid? What is your perspective? Now...go out and make someone smile! Patricia !!!!! "RahRah"   Contact Patricia, she is the Real Estate Matchmaker, when you are thinking about moving. She is an Advocate for buyers and sellers nationwide, and will screen and help you choose the best realtor (from her vast realtor network nationwide) for your specific wants and needs, she will provide tools and strategies throughout the entire transaction and transition... This is at "No Cost" for buyers and sellers! Don't be a statistic, there is a 70% chance you could choose the wrong realtor and have a negative experience! Patricia Love’s RahRahRealEstate.Love …is a NO COST Real Estate... Continue

The Secret of Letting Go and Leaving the Past Behind   I been thinking about how my life and business has changed lately, and most of it stems from forgiveness, but I had to go through a lot of emotions to get here. I wrote this article sometime ago, but thought it could help someone else. Has anyone ever told you to get over something and let it go? It’s very frustrating. Did anyone ask them to stick their nose in your business? You are annoyed by people telling you to let go of things that are emotionally intense and deeply personal to you. They don’t even know how you... Continue

Do you know how to choose a great Realtor? Most people don't! Did you know 70% of people pick the wrong realtor and report having a negative experience when buying or selling a house?! YES 70%. Are you willing to take that gamble? If not, call me today and I will guarantee you are part of the other 30% who have a positive experience. I will find you a top realtor;(from my vast network of realtors nationwide) who fits your needs, provide on-going tools and incomparable support! Ready for the best part? This is all at NO COST to you! Guaranteed!  Schedule a Free Consultation Today! My business is helping home buyers... Continue

speaking Patricia is an International Edu-Tainment Speaker. She loves to motivate and teach realtors and small business entrepreneurs how to sell by referral. She does this through her stories and a bit of humor. She will motivate you to turn any obstacle or failure into your friend!

Patricia is The Consummate Cheerleader, and will motivate you to get your “RahRah” on daily!

Contact Patricia via email at Patricia@RahRahRealEstate.Love

like our homes,

Our minds can become full of "clutter," too. Stress and worry over work, family and daily life can stack up in our psyche like unused exercise equipment takes up space in the garage.

I would love to send you my latest free guide, Decluttering! Mind, Body, Soul & Home. This eGuide will help you ask yourself important questions like 'Does this item have deep sentimental meaning?' and 'Do these thoughts bring me joy?' From here you can move into greater ease and less clutter in your life.

Get your FREE guide now

inspiring I love inspirational reminder quotes! They motivate me and create a positive day! You will find some of my personal quotes along with my favorites from others, please feel to share. I want to add to the positivity in the world - let's get motivated and share the LOVE! Let's get people “RahRahed”!

trust_your
gourage
most-dangerous

Contact us

patricia@RahRahRealEstate.love

Bellevue / Seattle, Washington USA

425-202-6235